Are you our next Skin Specialist?
As the leading Skin Health Clinic we have a brand new job opening for an enthusiastic and highly experienced therapist in our busy Co.Down clinic.
The Skin Health Clinic is an independent clinic directed by Victoria Shields who is one of Northern Ireland’s most highly educated skin therapists.
Our clinic is an extremely professional and welcoming environment to all clients and team members build on a strong culture based on client care and science-based skincare. Our clients enjoy individualised, bespoke skin treatment plans that naturally result in real, long lasting, life changing results.
Do you desire to progress in your career path and become a skin specialist? Does the though of helping people achieve clear healthy skin excite and drive you as well as giving you incredible job satisfaction? If so then keep reading.
The Skin Health Clinic is keen to find someone who wants to help people overcome their skin problems. We are looking for a team member who wants nothing more than to grow and develop their knowledge and skills and become the best in their field.
Someone who can demonstrate a high standard of professionalism and attention to detail, a friendly and enthusiastic therapist, who enjoys building relationships with clients, has a great positive personality and can work well as part of a team and on their own.
Are you at that point in your career where you want to combine your skills and knowledge to specialise in skin and carve a successful career?
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be meeting, greeting and booking client appointments
- Carrying out in depth skin consultations & developing personalised treatment plans
- Providing bespoke and tailored skin treatments to your clients
- Custom blending and recommending skincare prescriptions
- Providing a non-invasive approach to overall skin health
- You will be promoting our clinic ethos and prescribe skincare products to achieve skincare results
- Minimum 2 years Industry Experience
- Level 3+ Qualified with skincare experience
- Qualified in Facial Electrics (desirable)
- Able to work toward & exceed targets
- The ability to build great client relationships
- Smart and professional in appearance
- Friendly &warming personality
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent on-going training and development
- Immediate start
- Contributory pension
- Great urban clinic location –Free street parking
- Great work – life balance
- Professional & Supportive work environment
So, if you think you are the one, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position to us by 4pm on Friday 13th March 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Part Time-Skin Therapist 16+hrs. Thursday-Saturday.
Find out more about The Skin Health Clinic.